Re: DC power again

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

No, you want to have a rep rate that is high enough
for the air to remain ionized.  I've had the longest
streamers "GROW" to their length, not just a one shot
thing.  The minimum rep rate depends on how powerful
the spark is, (ie: how much air it ionized over its
life cycle) That's why powerful natural lightning will
sometimes follow the same path more than once, even at
~less than 5-15 Hz.

Keep this in mind when determining your coils
perameters.

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp