Re: "nonlinear" coupling?

Thankyou for all that responded. I will try out the SW and hope to make beautiful pictures.

Gerry R

Original poster: "Laurence Davis" <meknar@xxxxxxxxxxx>

There is a free software package that runs in both windows and linux
called "xaos". It does real time fractal zooming and offers serveral different
variations of fractals including the mandelbrot sets.  best of all:
ITS FREE.

the download link is on the right side of the page.
http://xaos.sourceforge.net/english.php

enjoy.
Larry

Hi William,

The Mandelbrot fractal set has got to be the most beautiful fractal
set I have ever seen.  Do you know of any SW available that recreates
this set. I saw a  Mandelbrot display at a Siggraph conference once
using a special designed computer network to get the BW to calculate
the Mandelbrots "real time" like for zooming.  The compute power
these days may be high enough to do these fractals real time.

Gerry R