RE: Grounding the primary inner turn. (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:24:49 -0800
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Grounding the primary inner turn. (fwd)

Hi Adam,

This is still a work in progress, the transformer simply will bolt in the transformer case (typical nema). The top is big enough to bolt the choke and actuator underneath it.

You shouldn't need a long throw actuator (s) for the 30gig band is just right. I found a new surplus one on Ebay. There are lots of them there cheap. Simply use a rocker switch to extend and retract the actuator which would be bolted by the pull handle or the handle removed.

It's simple enough to work good!

The nice thing is this will be weather proof since I am running out of room for stuff that isn't.

Regards,
Jim Mora