Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 06:26:23 -0500
From: otmaskin5@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Gratitude of the highest order (fwd)

Terry, I'll add my thanks to the others.  I greatly appreciate the
terrific job you've done as moderator & your dedicated support of the
list.  I agree with Stan below - @#$%! happens.  Don't be hard on yourself
on the "foul-up." Stuff happens all the time.

OTOH, I understand burnout & that alone is a good enough reason to back
away from your 7 or 8 year stewardship of the list. It's gotta be
damanding.  So good to take the pressure off & enjoy life & coiling a bit
more.

A question...I'm not highly knowledgable on IT stuff, but would it be
possible rotate moderator duties among several members every couple of
weeks or so?  That way the work gets spread out & no individual member is
bearing the entire workload & time commitment.

Thanks again Terry, Dennis Hopkinton MA