Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:05:17 -0300
From: Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> I am not "going away" or anything!!!  I am "still" on the list as just a
> "normal person" now  :-)  And "now", I don't have to be "nice"
> anymore >;-))  Oh!!!  The evil tricks I have learned >:-D

Terry did a great work in all these years. His role as moderator was
fundamental in the diffusion of the knowledge
about Tesla coils, and his research advanced the "state of the art" far
beyond it was before "the list".
We will miss him as moderator, but all indicates that we will have more
work when trying to follow the new
trends in Tesla coiling triggered by his ideas or his improvements over
other's ideas.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz