Re: Spark gap spheres

Original poster: "" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All:

I may have something that would work.  After reading these posts I believe that
I'll try it on my next static gap.

What I have are beautifully spun, 2 piece two inch cu spheres, one shell is
crimped so that they fit together, this also lets you drill one shell for
mounting before assembling with either a few spots of solder or cu tape (which
I have - 3M brand).  Two inch is the smallest spun size I've been able to
source and the price is around 4 or 5 dollars each, depends upon quantity, plus
shipping which would be minimal.

Also, my website is back up, problems with my webserver and all.

Cheers,

John & Scottie Cooper

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.Tesla-Coil.com