To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: bulkheads / baffles in secondaries

Original poster: otmaskin5@xxxxxxx
Hi Gerry, you mention cutting poly board with a jig saw. Are you referring to polyethylene cutting board? I've tried using a jig saw on acrylic & other plastics, but the heat from the blade seems to melt the material & the melted material either closes the cut behind the blade or leaves a hard to remove pile of melted/refrozen plastic along the edge of the cut. Not sure I've tried polyethylene yet. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dennis Hopkinton MA