Re: eBay Favorite Search: "copper tubing" "1/2" 100

Original poster: Gomez Addams <gomezaddams@xxxxxxxxx>

On Aug 14, 2006, at 11:17 PM, Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "MIKE HARDY" <MHARDY@xxxxxxxxxx>

I'd be interested in 2 100' coils.

It turns out these are thin-wall, 1/2" OD (not ID) "refrigeration"
tubing.

I was looking specifically for the thicker walled (Type K) 1/2" _ID_
tubing.

I've exchanged emails with the seller about other types he has for sale,
and here's what he said:

--begin quote--

Type K $254.42
Type L $210.76

Shipping will be Appox 20 dollars If you order 3 or more I can ship
for free and give you 10 % off total as follows
3 rolls type k $686.93
3 rolls type L $569.06

Thanks,
Brian

They are both in stock and ready to ship.

--end quote--

I'm not sure I can float that kind of money (for others to purchase)
right now, but
perhaps we can work something out if you're still interested in this
type and price.

 - Bill L.