RE: Energy Discharge Capacitor

Original poster: "Daniel Seidel" <dfseidel@xxxxxxx>

I wonder what the shot life is supposed to be on these caps...

After getting a few off-list suggestions I was planning on
running a pair in series, which would only require about
1/2 faceplate voltage to be seen by either cap -- that should
keep potential reversal way down.  The real question would be:
how many shots is 10% when the caps won't be pushed to their
faceplate ratings.