Re: Single 833A VTTC

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx In a message dated 8/12/06 8:31:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I actually have a small plate transformer for coupling the audio input and
enough diodes to make a bridge now. I am waiting on a filter cap I purchased
on eBay. Once I have it, I believe I will have all the parts needed to make
and audio modulated VTTC. It's the next project on my list. The schematic
I'm going to use is by David Trimmell here:

http://66.78.90.30/webdoc2.htg/Tube_coil/Audio_mod_sch_sm.jpg

I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks,
Cameron

Hi Cameron,

Looking at the schematic, I am curious about the designations of "positive" and "negative" on the audio input. Any guesses what is meant by this?

Matt D.