Re: low-cost source for copper tubing?

Original poster: "Thomas Coyle" <zxcasd@xxxxxxxxx>

Ebay's always been my favorite place. There seem to be HVAC contractors going out of business regularly or dumping surplus copper from jobs. Shipping is usually high, but I recall last year paying about 1/4-1/3 Home Depot pricing even including the shipping. As always with The Bay, the key is to be patient and keep your eyes open for the hot deal. I also find myself browsing the categories directly - every so often you'll find someone who misspells a listing, so no one ever finds it through normal searches. In this case, a good place to start would be Home & Garden / Heating, Cooling & Air.