RE: MMC Question.

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

There is no magic resonant frequency beyond the requirement that the pri
& sec be matched.

If you're using a 15/60 NST, I think the size of your toroid is much too
small for optimum performance.  It will work, but consider it a
"starter", and plan to add a larger one in the future, with ether more
primary turns or provisions for a bigger cap to accommodate the lower
frequency.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA