From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 2:13 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: secondary question

Original poster: "Glen McGowan" <glen.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>

I have the same question. Lowes / Home Depot seems to carry alot of
the cellcore PVC in smaller sections which is conveinent. But the
Drainage PVC comes in huge 10 foot sections that don't usually fit in
the grocery getter. I've read as thin as you can get it but It would
be nice to see an expert opinion.