RE: secondary question

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

While my previous reply suggested there's probably nothing wrong with
using PVC/foam core, provided that it's not black, it's really untested
water, afaik.  There's nothing wrong with using thick, solid PVC - it's
just heavier than you might prefer.  As far as it coming in unwieldy
10-foot sections, the store will be happy to loan you a saw to rough-cut
it to whatever length(s) you can accommodate.  But it does seem wasteful
to buy 10 feet when you just need 3.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA