MMC Question.

Original poster: "Glen McGowan" <glen.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>

Just received my new shiny bag of caps that Dr. Resonance kindly provided. I got my fancy polycarbonate MMC perfboard fabricated. But now that I got to thinking; what would be the best way to wire them up? Option #1, would it matter if I terminated *both* strings to the same two pieces of metal at each end of the MMC? Or should I go with Option #2 and keep them all in a strict series? Wouldn't it still perform the same function in either scenario? Forgive the newbie question I'm sure this is basic electronics.

<http://www.cyplexia.com/IM000525.JPG>http://www.cyplexia.com/IM000525.JPG

Option #1

        |                                   |
         |-----||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||----|
         |                                   |
--IN----|                                   |---------- OUT --->
         |                                   |
         |-----||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||----|
         Aluminium Strip            Aluminium Strip

Option #2

    ^
    Aluminium Strip

-Glen