50 Variacs 7.8 KW each FOR SALE

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I have a truck load of variacs to sell you can see 2 pictures at the link listed below.

The Variac in the picture is a 7.8 KW, 28 amps, input voltage 240/120, Outout voltage 0-280. This is a 2 gang unit, Double unit, 2 variacs connected together. You can use them seperate or wire them in parallel to get 15.6 KW.

I have a lot of these to sell and I am not sure how many I actually have probably 40 or 50 total.

I have maybe 4 or 5 double units. I have maybe 10 tripple units. I have 1 maybe 2 units that are a 5 variac stack. I might even have a unit that is a 4 variac stack not sure until I move some other stuff out of the way to take a look.

The values are unknown at the moment. Most are 240/120 input voltage and 0-280 output voltage, rated about 5KW, 6KW up to about 7.8 KW per variac. There might even be a 10KW unit somewhere in the lot.

I have a single 5KW variac rated at 120 volts input, 140 volts output. There might be 2 or 3 of these.

These things are heavy. The double variac unit weight is about 100 pounds maybe more I have not actually weighed it. It took 2 people to move it so I could take pictures.

These things sell for about $650.00 to $850.00 per variac NEW. I will take $300.00 per variac or any "REASONABLE" offer. Absolutely NO trading I have too much stuff as it is already.

I perfer the units be picked up at my house in Murfreesboro, TN. 37129.

Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs including package and handling fees.

If anyone is interested in the entire LOT of variacs I will take $5000.00 for them all. I can provide pictures of them all. You will need a 3/4 ton or maybe a 1 ton truck to haul them all. Also bring several very strong guys with you to load them in your truck.

SEE PICTURES AT,

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/mikeweaver/?action=view&current=variac2.jpg

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/mikeweaver/?action=view&current=varic1.jpg

Gary Weaver