Fwd: MIDI (68HC11) controlled DRSSTC - TeslaPhonic Organ Project

Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Very Cool!

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:46:00 -0400
From: "Coppersmith R. Scott

Subject: MIDI (68HC11) controlled DRSSTC - TeslaPhonic Organ Project

Hey Terry,

Been working on a MIDI-DRSSTC for the past couple of months, and it's developed to the extent I can play .mid files from a PC or directly from a Yamaha digital piano. The 68HC11 decodes the MIDI notes and interrupts the IGBT drivers at the intended frequency. Check it out at: <http://members.thegeekgroup.org/~capper/sstc.html>http://members.thegeekgroup.org/~capper/sstc.html (the details are on the Schematics page)
Or directly to:
<http://members.thegeekgroup.org/~capper/midisch.html>http://members.thegeekgroup.org/~capper/midisch.html

Here's a link to the latest midi demo file and video (not listed on the Video page yet): <http://members.thegeekgroup.org/~capper/teslaphonic.mid>http://members.thegeekgroup.org/~capper/teslaphonic.mid
http://members.thegeekgroup.org/~capper/teslaphonic.wmv

Feel free to post this on pupman.com (I'm not currently subscribed)

Best regards,

R. Scott Coppersmith