Re: Longitudinal Forces in Tesla Coil Metalic Conductors

Hi,

The base reference seems to be here:

http://fusor.net/board/view.php?site=fusor&bn=fusor_other&key=1128021481

If we search on the keys Richard mentions:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Amperian+electrodynamics%22

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22Ampere-Weber+electrodynamics%22

There are no definitive references.  The links circle back to fusor.net.

According to Richard:

"Check it out all you physics buffs. Non-induction, low current apps based EE's need not look as Maxwell still provides all the answers you will ever need."

"If" there is some quaint effect there, it seems to be practically no information on the net about it. It does not seem to be a concern to us in any case, so we will leave it up to fusor.net.

I will kill the thread...

Cheers,

        Terry