RE: Physics of Wireless Transmission

At 05:16 PM 4/24/2006, you wrote:
Hi Terry,

> This page explains it better than I can:

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/Hbase/magnetic/magfield.html

The Hyperphysics page also explains the H and B fields as two
distinctly different manifestations of magnetism.  It is clearly
stated in Maxwell's equation where B is equal to H times
permeability.  This is like saying potential is equal to current
times resistance.  We don't say that current and potential are
the same thing, or even similar.  The B and H fields are not the
same thing, nor even similar.  In fact, some authorities say the
two units are orthogonal to each other.

This seems to be an endless quiz where once one thing is explained, another question is presented... I suggest you just look these items up on Google like I do...

The electrical engineering courses in field theory cover this:

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Electrical-Engineering-and-Computer-Science/6-013Electromagnetics-and-ApplicationsFall2002/CourseHome/index.htm

So does general physics:

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Physics/index.htm

Cheers,