RE: Physics of Wireless Transmission

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,

> >That sounds highly suspicious.  If the relativistic
electrostatic
> >charge has been shown to be equal to magnetic field, then
everybody
> >should know the physics by now.  Like I said, I saw the
physics once
> >and the units didn't work out right.
>
> I am pretty sure it works out "just fine" since so much
> modern technology is based on relativistic effects and
> Maxwell's equations for near light speed effects.  The GPS
> navigation system is one example...

> Those interested in "new physical theory" can check out the new

> physics...  Our only interest is if such science can extend the

> knowledge of Tesla coils...

Well, let us see the science then.  I would like to see the
relativistic equations you guys are talking about.  Have you
actually seen and studied the relativistic equation for
electrostatic charge and magnetic fields?  Let's forget about
pumping up theories we haven't seen or new theories and just
study the 100 year old science of relativistic charge.  Where is
the equation you have so much faith in?  Let's use it to solve a
real Tesla coil problem.

Dave