RE: Primary coil configuration

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

So you say to start with the secondary higher than the "correct" height,
and slowly lower it until a peak in spark length is observed?  I've not
tried that, but I wouldn't expect to see the spark length start to
decrease beyond a peak-point before getting racing sparks.

I will try this with my mini coil, and I promise to report the
spark-length vs. height results, conclusive or otherwise.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA