Re: Physics of Wireless Transmission

You seem to be saying that the resonated electrostatic field is a
pure electric field,

Im not sure what you mean by a resonated electrostatic field. My main point was in reference to a time varying E field.

but that if I run toward the electrostatic
field I will see an H field.  What is the point of that exercise?
My perception of the H field doesn't change the physics of what
is happening around the plasma tube

I just threw in the relativity thought as a caveat. What is static to one in one frame of reference may not be static to another in another frame of reference. This needs more thought.

.Gerry R