Re: Dwell time, etc

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Barton.

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> We can understand that if gap opening speed
> can be adjusted above and below actual transfer time, there is a
> possibility that it "may" aid quenching. I, however, am skeptical.

it`s not easy to do on small sync coils - for example my coil will
resonate at about 65KHz and even if i would spin 12" disk, there is
still not enough speed at 3000rpm even at k=0.153 and 2mm electrodes.
but i don`t want to use more than 12" - it`s enough for me already.
heck, maybe i can choose 4" instead - without any perf degradation? : )

-----
... If all else fails... Connect another (better if it would be brand
new : D) storage scope across it! : )