trantorque gt for rsg motor attachment and maybe electrodes?

Hi All,

Has any one tried a grip bushing like this? They are almost like a collet. It seems to me they would work great for all the rsg?s we are building. A respected machinist gave me the literature on them. Do a google on trantorque gt. Lots of folks have them and specs. One would think that G10 would be strong enough?certainly they would be excellent for the motor attachment.

Long Streamers,
Jim Mora