Bombarder X-former & Terry Filter

Original poster: "miles waldron" <mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone.

A friend of mine might be getting a "bombarder" transformer. It has a variac
arrangement slider that can go from a low voltage up to about 30KV and can
sink about 1A. Does anyone have any experience with this type of
transformer? Is there any advice about what to look for, or look out for. I
mean, besides the obvious...

Also, I would really like to know if anyone would be willing to sell a Terry
Filter for a 15KV 120ma static spark gap TC that I am putting together. I
would like to have it done by Halloween, and I would rather not blow up all
of my NSTs again.

mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Miles Waldron