Re: List funding request/pledge drive...

Hi All,

For those that do not know...

The Tesla list is run entirely off Chip's personal home computers!! He "pays" for "everything"!!! As the Tesla list grew, he needed dedicated computers, and pretty nice ones, to run all this stuff. So it is "new computer" time again ;-)

The more money we give him, the longer between times he has to ask ;-))

So I encourage everyone to drop him some cash to keep us going ;-))

Chip, get dual raid 1 hard drives!!  Fixed all my HD blowing up problems ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry

BTW - "Terry" is just a moderator that has nothing to do with the hardware or "technical side" of the list. Chip is the list owner and the one that really keeps it going...