Re: Criss Angel, MindFreak on A&E TV: Video Posted Online

It was bad. They didn't tell anyone about a "script" --- only that he wanted to walk under a large coil. I was in Tucson VA Hosp. in a coma when they shot it.

Had I known about the faked damage I would not have rented it to them.

Dr. Resonance

Yes, I would also have to agree with Colin's sentiments.
I saw it on TV and thought "What a crock of crap!" And
at the end when Criss was talking all of the crap about
wanting to go to central Florida (the lightning capital)
and take on an actual lightning strike the same way in
which he took the strikes from DC's "Big Bruiser" - come
on, surely the general American public isn't that stupid!!
That's like taking a hit from a toy BB gun and then saying
your ready to take on a hit from a 155 mm Howitzer ;^0
No offense to DC's coil but even the output of the largest
coils quite pale in comparison to the energy and power
of a single bolt of lightning. And Criss couldn't even run
DC's coil but at 1/4 power and yet he's wanting to take
on a real lightning bolt -- yea, right!

Anywho, I was wondering why when I try to download
Terry B's videos, all I get is the sound but no image, just a
blank screen. Do I have to download some AVI format
or something to be albe to view the video?

David Rieben

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:15 AM Subject: Re: Criss Angel, MindFreak on A&E TV: Video Posted Online

Original poster: "colin heath" <colin.heath4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

WOW,
Im surprised anyone who makes money from this would want any part of making these look so much more dangerous than they are! its no good i cant think of anything to describe this other than profanity so i wont!!!
Colin Heath