Potential Transformer

Original poster: "MIKE HARDY" <MHARDY@xxxxxxxxxx>

I was lucky enough to procure a Westinghouse PT-15 from Dr. R (Thanks !) at the Cheesehead teslathon. From what I could gather it's a 1750 VA, 120v to 14.4 KV unit. First I was wondering how far I can push this unit? I was hoping to get up to 4 KVA on a 6" X 32" sec. with #20 wire. On another note I was wondering how to go about conditioning the output? RF filtering etc. Is a modified terry filter what I need? As always thanks in advance.

Mike.