Re: Noob question

"I think the order of invention was reversed.  Polyphase motors,
turbines, etc., first, then worldwide transmission of energy
later.  I might be wrong."

	His polyphase work was circa 1890, would have to look up the turbine
patents but they were later.  Colorado Springs was 1899 and after that
"the dreamy days" and the WPS.  Sure seems to me that something happened
out there besides "scientific discovery"!

"One can't really look to things like patents: a) you never disclose
EVERYTHING in the patent; b) It's perfectly possible to get patents
on things that are impossible or impractical or just plain ridiculous."

	You only protect the stuff you disclose and claim, ridiculous or not.
Note that in the Tesla WPS patents the explicit statement is made that
the information given is such that anyone skilled in the electrical art
can build the stuff.  Plenty of qualified people with far superior
equipment have with no sensational results to date.  Maybe something
significant about that?

Ed