Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:35:15 -0500
From: LARRY PAQUETTE <LPAQUE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chip@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help

Chip,

 My name is Larry Paquette. I am a Mechanical Engineer with Miller
Electric MFG in Appleton, WI We build welders . Specfically TIG welders. I
have a spark gap that I have designed using Tesla's torriod shape. I have
lots of questions. Our physicist here shrugs his shoulders and says thats
nice. But we have seen some remarkable results in weld testing. Such as
easy on-off of the plasma stream, no bursting at starts. Current spark gap
will not allow the use of 50ft leads. My new design does and seems to be
"adapative". I would like to speak to someone more familiar with the tesla
coil and the theories....any help?

Larry Paquette Miller Electric Mfg. Co. Tig Solutions N822 Communication Dr. Appleton, WI 54915

V920-954-3659
F920-954-3633