Journal abbreviation ???

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

I'm looking for two publications:

1. Badaloni S, Gallimberti I
   "The inception mechanism of the first corona in nonuniform gaps"
   Report UPee 72/03, Universita di Padova

2. Gallimberti I, Goldin M and Poli E 1982
   "Field calculations for modelling long sparks"
   Report UPee 82/07, Universita di Padova

Now, anybody knows what that "UPee" stands for?
Or anybody who has those papers (even better)?
I can ensure you that also at the University of Padova they are
wondering what that "UPee" stands for (I called them)...

Thanks for your help

P.S. I'm building a Matlab discharge model based on existing
publications (I'm not inventing anything). It still takes an incredible
amount of time and effort... :)