Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Slow reasioning. Current is the movement of electrons past a point in a
given time. A magnetic field is produced any time electrons move past a
given point in a given time or current flows. As the earth spins electrons
in the earth surface move past a given point in a given time (one day) and a
N-S magnetic field is produced. This fact is true in a sub microscopic world
of atoms and magnoscopic levels of the galixcy The fact of throwing a
battery out a window  to produce a current is subject to real valid debate
because the charge is produced only when a chemical reaction taxes place.
Throwing a static charged object out the window is more valid as electrons
would be moving past a given point in a given time.
      Robert   H