Re: Goubou line, "G-line" (was Tesla Coil RF Transmitter)

"Hi Ed,

I know a couple of people that were using this for voice at a range
of 50 miles.  I don't know the wattage.  He used 4 ground rods and
could switch them to aim the signal in the direction it  needed to
go.  It definitly does work at right angles to the antenna
baseline.  At that time he had missile silos in the area, and was
worried about setting one off.  So they scrapped the system.  It does
work!

David E Weiss"

	Question is not "does it work" but how well does it work compared to
other antenna systems?

Ed