Re[2]: Newbie's problem?

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Marc,

I had a period (when I came back from holiday) that I was quite annoyed about my mailbox being full with to me off-topic messages, but now I have adjust my mail program (The Bat www.ritlabs.com) to view messages treads by subject. This allows me to browse rely quick to messages that I think are interesting, the rest I just mark as read.

Maybe you can configure your e-mail program the same?

Best regards,

Sebastiaan

--

Best regards,