From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 1:24 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: Line Filter for main power

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Dirk,

Basicly yes. The one I toulk out of a powerbar had a nice inductor,
some capacitors, automatic fuse and MOV. The netfilters you buy are
housed in a metal case to prevent EMF from entering the filter,
therefore I would recomend to buy one, but you can allways house it
yourself in a metal case. But then again you might spend some time on
it. It's all up to you ;)