Re: 8 kHz Tesla Coil

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

Huh,and I would also say this is a very funny design . Or could it be Ed is just trying to pull out our legs there?

Just imagine,for a start,  *immense* power levels the
coil will  be capable of running up to..
0.65 pounds of #40 copper  wire seem not to be heated
one bit while supplying 6' dia. toroid  by adequate
amount of charge..
The sample of a perfect TC match really!
Definitely, expected to be putting  12 footers out in
a long run.

cheers,
Boris