From: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>Tesla list
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: Goubou line, "G-line" (was Tesla Coil RF Transmitter)

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <<mailto:rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ground wave transmission, Tx =  2 stakes in the ground 1/4 wave spaces in
line with the Rx,  Rx =  two stakes in the ground at right angles to the
Tx-Tx line spaced in 1/4 wave length multaples. Transmit and recieve a
signal and test for airborn signals and find none. This method of
transmission works and is reproducable. The only way it can work is by
producing a standing wave energy in the ground just like a transmitted wave
in space from an antenna. It is reproduceable , testable, and can be
duplicated so it is scientific fact not dream theory. A signal can be
transmitted through the earth just as easy as through space and can be
transmitted through water also. Earth is a conductor but it is not a silver
bar with no resistance so power fields can be developed within the
resisrance mass of earth just like air. If you dought it test it for your
self. I have under military supervision and documentation.
      Robert   H