Re[2]: Household NEUTRAL is not really a return path

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Daniel,

As far as I know resistance and impedance are the same. They are both expressed in Ohm. It's just that impedance is usually used to describe dampening of current in AC circuits where as resistance describes the current dampening in DC circuits.

--

Best regards,

Sebastiaan