North Texas Teslathon - October 1st.

Original poster: Bert Pool <bert.tx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

North Texas Teslathon

This year the North Texas Teslathon will be at Bert Pool's house. Yeah, yeah, everyone else has had their 'Thon already, but you can't do one in Texas before it cools off some!

When:
Saturday, October 1st, 2005, starting at 9:00 a.m., making sparks and noise until about 11:00 p.m., and shooting the bull and telling lies until the wee hours.

Where: 233 Remuda Circle West, Fort Worth, Texas  76108

GPS co-ordinates for the technologically savy:
032.80926  097.57482

Phone:   (817) 448-9529

Directions:
To the West of Fort Worth Texas.

I suggest doing a "Google Maps" on "233 Remuda Circle West Ft. Worth Texas 76108" for a good map.

Take I-20 or I-30 to Interstate 820 North. Exit on White Settlement Road. Go west on White Settlement road about six miles to the Remuda Estates entrance. Turn right, into Remuda Estates. Go straight to the "T" intersection (Arroyo), turn right, and follow the road. Road splits at the white Spanish style house with the red tile roof, go straight (not right) and continue on down the big hill. Third street is Valley, turn left. Valley will go about 1/2 mile, then it "T"s into Remuda Circle West. Turn left and then the third driveway on the left is ours. Look for our large green mailbox with "Pool" and "233". Turn left into our gravel driveway, drive over the wooden bridge, and you are there!

I'm firing up the big Maggie, we'll have a Brown's gas demonstration, and I'm doing some microwave quantum tunneling.
I'll also demonstrate the new CVS $24.95 digital camcorder and it's hacking.

I hope several of you can bring portable coils, SSTC's, rail guns, or anything you think interesting. I have 200 amp service available in the shop, and I've got a 100+ foot 8 gauge extension. I know I'll have an item or two for sale or trade, so bring your trading junk too.

See you there!
Bert
bert.pool@xxxxxxxxxxx
817 448-9529