RE: Introduction

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: "miles waldron" <mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>
I found myself backwards on the floor, unable to move, breathe, or see. I
just thanked God that I was alive; eventually I got back up from the floor,

There yaa go, giving credit where it is do

and went to work the next day and pretended like nothing happened. It did
not work. My heart still hurts faintly and I have definitely damaged the
ligaments, tendons, and maybe the bones in my shoulders and back. Later, my
wife made me go see a doctor, who did an EKG, and sent me to a hand surgeon.
I can not express the absolute respect that I have for electric current.
<snip>

As a friend of ine says..."There are two kinds of electricians, there are bold electricians and there are old electricians, but there are no old bold electricians."

Glad you're still here Miles.

Mark Stolz
http://teslacoils4christ.org/

I have my first coil up and sort of running and I am very excited and
overjoyed. I am getting around two foot long, very fractal, deep blue
"upside down trees" from a 4-inch sphere. However, I seem to keep killing
NSTs. I have RF chokes and a safety gap before my NST bank. Someone has
informed me there is a construction called the "Terry Filter" that can help
me.

May I ask where I might find more information? Google does not turn anything
up.

Please advise.

Sincerely,

Miles Waldron
Atlanta GA,

Computer Programmer - Electrical Engineer - HV Enthusiast - Q3Arena Player