Re: Lightning Gun To Combat Terrorists - WHERE IS THE RETURN PATH???

Hi,

I note cops tend to work on "asphalt". Almost a "semiconductor" of high voltage... Might "test good", but conk out on you at RF big currents...

Linemen's lives have been saved due to the fact they were standing on asphalt... But odd stuff happens there...

Do a lot of "street" testing there!!!

Cheers,

        Terry