Re: asking for assistance Katrina Scot D

Original poster: Just Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The scope of this disaster is incredible. It's been 6 days since the hurricane and there are still 2000 people in the Superdome!

Here in Texas just today I helped some friends build a tent
encampment for 100 people to be able to stay, and we know that they're
already arriving in Austin, as well as Houston, Dallas, San Antonio.

Please find it in your hearts to help the hurricane victims as much
as you can, for this is very REAL and very BAD for a LOT of people.

Justin
Austin, TX