RE: To ground or not to ground?

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone have stories of using the 'House Ground" for there coil and having bad things happen ??? I was told by another coiler that he used nothing but the house ground , and NEVER had a problem. Now, by using the house ground, this means running a wire directly to the breaker box , not just sticking a wire in the ground receptical of a wall outlet , ?? And, could the nutral of a 240v outlet also be used, since this is connect to ground anyway ?? Heck, I dont know!! Help, please............