Re: Recent s.s.t.c work

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

All,

Stephen Conner made all the electronix, apart from the Bridges, and yes they all run.
The purpose of the coils is to make ball-room lightning =:-> .

I have a short video of 39 sec. with an impression of the show here: It is 14megs.

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/MOV00179.MPG

This was performed to the public in my home town during a "Art night"

The music is a MIDI file.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Gosh... that is
> going to be
> terribly loud!

My own musical DRSSTC experiments pretty much backed
that up. I get a very loud harsh tone that sounds like
something from an industrial metal or techno track. It
would make a great guitar "amp" and I look forward to
more research on that front ;)

and:

Could I ask what you were doing with all those coils in that room?

----Matt Cortner----

and:
Impressive! Are all of those DRSSTCs running? And have you played your synthesiser through them yet?