RE: Heat & Rotary Gaps (success?)

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

Good question.  I didn't have a secondary in it at the
time.

I now have assembeled one of the twins and I am a bit
irritated.  It is only making 4' sparks at the ~15/120
I am getting from the tranny.  My chokes are really
dampering A LOT of kickback.  Now that the secondary
is in it, my trannys safety gap is firing at 98% full
power, which makes me leery.

Thanks for getting to the point.

Coiler forever: Jeremiah Popp