To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:41 AM
Subject: Re: Tesla Receiver Coil +++

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Gary, Nice coil but I don't believe your statement about the 4 blocks. Assuming you are the centre block then 4 blocks all around is 9x9 blocks = 81 blocks. Even at 1 house per bock, this is a lot of door knocking of angry neighbours to confirm your statement. Assuming 20 houses per block this would be 1620 houses. Door knocking these would be a significant risk to life and limb given that peoples reactions might be in the form of a bell curve of violent response. All in all, better to spend the time constructing a Faraday cage and not making unproven statements. How many do you REALLY know were triggered and how close?

Peter

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hi
I have not been trying to transmit power on purpose but I can set off ever home security alarm system in my neighborhood including motion detector lights 4 blocks in all directions of my house with this TC.
http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc10-4.jpg
Gary Weaver