To: "D&M's High Voltage, Inc." <dmshv.davmckin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "HV List - Replies" <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Tesla-2 List - Replies" <tesla-2@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 11:29 AM
Subject: RE: 2005 Florida Teslathon

David,

 I maybe able to come still trying to work it with work as have been on
Sab for three months and work is starting to get wild. I will update you
in a week or so, once by boss gives me the o.k.

Question, how far up the base of the secondary does the windings start? I am in the midst of starting on the primary and want to start it at the same level as the winding on the base of the secondary.

Question, did the secondary ship yet?

Rgs,
ch

p.s. hope you are still not working 14 hour days,,,,, uggggggg!