Re: New type of coil needs a name...

Hi,

I am thinking DF-DRSSTC...

"D"irect - "F"eedback - DRSSTC... That would denote that the "feedback" is "direct"... Could also stand for Duh Fritz DRSSTC :o))) I kind if hesitate on "Terry" or "Fritz" coils since that kind of limits me on the many many other coils I am still "going" to come up with :o))) Like FritzCoil #26465 :o))) I am also sort of bashfull :%)) and if it turns out to be a big flop, I don't want "my name" near it :D

If one makes a coil system driven just from the SIDAC Trigger Circuit, maybe "SIDAC Tesla Coil"... I really do wonder now if an X by Y "array" of SIDACs could run a BIG coil... They are spooky devices that we might have way underestimated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

        Terry