RE: OL-DRSSTC 9 - Better trigger!!

Hi Dave,

At 11:43 AM 10/15/2005, you wrote:
Hi Terry,

Sorry, I've been letting the messages slip by unread for a while.

=:O

Can you give a link to the schematics of your trigger pulser?

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/OL-DRSSTC-10.gif

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/OL-DRSSTC-2005-10-11-005.jpg

It is in the upper right.  The parts list is in this file under firing circuit:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/OL-DRSSTC-MasterPartsList.pdf

This looks really interesting.

It might make a Tesla coil all by itself if the values were fiddled with. The tiny SIDAC things are pretty amazing and can do like 80 amps!! I have not been able to burn it out yet... It works just like a spark gap but is really very "perfect" in how it runs. Maybe they could make a big one that did 1000 amps and 20,000 volts!!

Also, if you need a high current,
low potential power supply, let me know.  I have a couple extras.

I am all set there. But thanks for the kind offer!! ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry

Dave

"anything"!!