Re: C170 Copper - Beryllium Copper Alloy

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dan...Look at tha warning label sent with the Berylalloy parts. Yes
berylalloy is less toxic than the pure metal, but it is no less toxic and a
danger to the man doing the work without a protective mask.
    Robert   H